Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you can make in your life. You want to make sure it’s protected in the event of a disaster or accident. For a home, you will need dwelling coverage, which covers the bricks, mortar, and everything attached to the house. In the event of a fire or total loss, you can rebuild and get back into your home with this type of insurance. However, dwelling insurance doesn’t cover detached garages, outdoor sheds, or any other standalone structures on your property.

“We can help put you on the right path to success.”

For your personal property, you want to make sure you’re covered under your homeowner’s insurance policy. Think of your home as a dollhouse. If you picked it up and shook it, everything that falls out would be your personal property. Watches and jewelry are covered, but you may need endorsements or additional coverage based on your collection.

When you’re trying to figure out where to start, talk to a real person like an insurance adviser or real estate agent. We can help put you on the right path to success.

If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!